Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

COSI After Dark

So last Friday I went to COSI after dark with my lovely roommate and boyfriend. It was a swell time. Everyone loves free COSI. What can be better than running around a science-y place at 12am? We saw water world and space and a cesarean section being performed (ouch!). Anyway, COSI is always a good time. I'm sad I couldn't stay longer. YAY COSI!

2 comments:

  1. COSI After Dark was a packed event. I thought it was really cool that OSU hosted a free event for students. I was really excited because I had never been to COSI although I'd heard great things about it. The different themes were fun to walk through and I had a good time learning about random mechanics and facts and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also went to COSI after dark, and definitely had a blasty blast. It's really a lot of fun to be a kid again and run around looking at underwater worlds and pretending you are in a black hole or on a rocketship. You might even learn a thing or two. I'd definitely recommend going next year if you've never been before. Or heck, even if you have been before. It was a fabulous time :)

    ReplyDelete