Monday, September 10, 2012
Study Abroad Expo
Last Thursday (September 6th) the Buckeye Reading Room in Thompson Library was filled with all sorts of study abroad information. For the third year, I ventured into the expo with curiosity and came out blown away by most of the opportunities that we have right here at OSU. The two experiences that stuck out to me were the "Semester at Sea" and the AIFS opportunity to study in the capital of Western Australia, Perth. I couldn't possibly list all of the specifics of each program, but if anyone is interested in studying abroad, I highly recommend going to the office of international affairs and requesting information on a program that excites you! AIFS offers many more opportunities than just Australia, for other countries include China, New Zealand, Ireland, Chile, Costa Rica, and many more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I went to the study abroad expo too. Mostly because I was in the library already and it seemed like a place where free food would be given out, however I found out that was not the case. But I did look at some of the booths and talk to some people about various trips. I've always wanted to study abroad and thought about doing it over the summer
ReplyDelete