Sunday, September 9, 2012
Mentor/Mentee Scavenger Hunt
I had a lot of fun with the mentor scavenger hunt last year, so I was really excited to see that it was on the calendar again this year! Only one of my mentees was able to attend, but Gabi, Devon, and I had a lot of fun. We had some difficulties collecting the puzzle pieces, as some of the pieces appeared to be missing, so we ended up with a very mixed-up puzzle in the end! My favorite part was taking pictures for bonus points. We threw away someone's lunch trash at the Union, took O-H-I-O pictures with random strangers, did a human pyramid outside of Thompson, and took a picture with a picture of Gorden Gee! It was fun way to spend time getting to know Gabi, and getting to know Devon better too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our mentees were not, how shall I say it, excited to come out of their dorm for the scavenger hunt. But once we got some of them out there, we had a good time. The mentees were pretty quiet so we did our best to get them talking. Overall the event was good, and I hope our mentees come more out of their freshman shells as the year progresses.
ReplyDelete