Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Alumni Band Day

Woooo for alumni band day! I had the pleasure of running into our very own Ben Fortman jazzing it up in the alumni band section. I felt especially cool when he told me I could go down to the bottom of the alumni group to try to find my friend who conveniently played in the band with Ben in college. I won't tell the stories, don't worry Ben. It was a lovely game and the quadruple script Ohio was awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Alumni band day was so cool! I was lucky enough to be right up in the action because I was signing the national anthem with ASL club, so I got to see our beloved Ben up close. There were so many alumni! It's called the "red mob" for a reason. Pregame was a really great show and those old guys-- I mean dearly missed graduates-- definitely still had it in them.

    ReplyDelete