Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

First year cookout...or so I thought

Last Monday, Natalie Howard and I decided to take a "spontaneous" drive to north campus. We heard there may or may not be a cookout in Hav lobby for first years. We got to Hav excited to meet some of the newest members of the Humanities Scholars program; however, we were devastated to find Hav lobby empty. We waited for a few minutes before a PSL scholar informed us of the date change. This was a very sad day for Natalie and I.

1 comment:

  1. Although we aren't "technically first years", I thought this would be a good chance to meet the new younsters and enjoy a free dinner. Personally, I am offended that I was not informed of the time change and will most likely not be gracing any more cookouts with my presence (that's not a guarantee). I missed my own first year cookout and I wanted to make up for it. So much for that...

    ReplyDelete