Friday, December 14, 2012
Humanities Flag Football!!!
I want start this out by thanking everyone who played this year for the Humanities Scholars. Our team this year had the best record of the past Humanities (or at least in the past three years), since we actually won games and made the playoffs (and if we won the playoff game, we would have been in the final game, because the other team forfeited). I am very glad that we did not have to forfeit any games this year (unlike my Freshman year) and that we actually got wins (last year we got blown out all the time). I have great hopes for my Senior year next year. Hopefully we can build off of next year and maybe win a playoff game. We just need to retain players from this year and also recruit new players from the incoming Freshman class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment