Sunday, October 9, 2011
Flea Market
So I went to the flea market with my roomies and it was an overall good experience. I enjoyed checking out all of the vintage tshirts and sifting through the records. I ended up buying 2 John Denver records for $2 a piece. SCORE! Kristen bought Jeni's for a dollar so that's awesome. The flea market was a really cool environment. I'd for sure go back. WIN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Loved the flea market! There were tons of vintage and cool jewelry that was mostly way out of my price range, but fun to browse through nonetheless. There were also a lot of really cute handmade headbands in fun colors and materials.
ReplyDeleteit was such a hipster afternoon
From Natalie Howard:
ReplyDeleteI loved the flea market! It was so much fun looking through all of the hand made jewelry and headbands. The vintage t-shirts were really cool as well. The whole place smelled delicious because of all of the food being cooked my the vendors. I got a glass bottle of coke (which is just so much more fun than plastic, isn't it?) and some ice cream from the Jeni's cart for only $1! It was a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. I will definitely go back.
A non-scholars friend and I went to the flea market together. Though I did something particularly stupid when I went. I didn't bring my wallet. So it was incredibly fun to look around and probably saved me quite a bit when I couldn't buy anything. On second thought perhaps I should make a habit of that when looking at particularly awesome old things that are way to expensive for their own good. Oh well, my friend was nice enough to buy me some ice cream though. It was pretty good.
ReplyDelete