Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Family Feud
I recently attended the Humanities Family Feud! Unfortunately our group fell short of lifelong glory by placing second in the contest. The event was a great idea for bringing together mentors and mentees. Personally, our mentees did not make it over to Hagerty Hall, but the creative questions and popcorn were a great addition to hump day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This was really a phenomenal event. I'm sure it took a lot of planning, and it turned out very successfully! I'm still stumped, though, by a majority of the answers for the questions, and why MY group didn't win the award! Ah, good times in Humanities!
ReplyDeleteFamily Feud was a pretty successful event! I was pleased to see so many mentor/mentee groups turn out! I think it promoted some solid bonding and a fun way to get a study break! WOOOO Family Feud and mentor/mentee bonding!
ReplyDeleteI thought the family feud was great! I liked it except for creeping on people to take pictures... I thought the questions and answers were both hilarious and sometimes confusing. Harry is a majorly hated character, really? Also, the prizes were pretty sweet. Humanities slinkies are unnecessarily wonderful.
ReplyDeleteFamily Feud was a really great event. It was fun to see three out of our four mentees show up and spend time with them. We bonded over agreeing what options to guess and had fun even though we got a lot incorrect. I thought the questions were creative & fun to think about and I thought it was a good time overall.
ReplyDeleteFamily feud was so much fun! All of the questions were fun and interesting (except for the Harry Potter one...) and it was really fun to hang out with one of my mentees and get to know her better. We even went on a date to the Union for dinner afterwards. It was very romantic. I'd definitely come to this event again.
ReplyDelete