Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Taste of OSU
Food, food, and food! The taste of OSU is an event that I have been to the past 2 years and I'm so glad that I have the chance to experience the tastes of all cultures. The night gives students opportunities to taste the foods of several cultures that they normally would not have the opportunity to indulge in during their daily routines. If the smells and tastes are not your thing then you can also see cultural performances on the stage. Overall, I would highly recommend participating next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was pretty excited about the Taste of OSU event as well, and was eager to see what was in store. However, by the time I got there most of the food was either gone completely or very sparse. The food I did manage to try was okay at best, and the portions were very small. Maybe it would have been a better experience if I had gotten there a bit earlier, but I personally did not have a very good time. I'll give it another shot next year and see how it goes.
ReplyDelete