Sunday, May 6, 2012
Medieval and Renaissance Faire
This weekend my brother came down for the Siblings Weekend being held here at Ohio State. We attended the Medieval and Renaissance Faire and had a good time. It was really cool seeing the old-fashioned weapons, clothing, and jewelery being sold at the various stalls. The costumes being worn were also really interesting. We had already eaten before attending the Faire so I do not know how the carnival style food was. Overall it was a good event to have attended.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I too attended the Renaissance Faire with my younger sibling who is in to that kind of thing. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it wasn't that bad (as I expected). We didn't stay very long but it was nice to see all of the costumes and booth things!
ReplyDeleteI went to the Renaissance fair on Saturday and it was very interesting. I was surprised that they could pull off such a cool little festival on such a crappy South Oval, but they managed to do it. I took my brother who was visiting for sibs weekend and he thought it was cool too. It was a good taste of a little known niche of Ohio State life.
ReplyDeleteWell I helped run the renaissance fair and I'll I can say is thank you to all those who managed to come and I hope you come again next year. It will be moved to April so keep posted for more info!
ReplyDelete