Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Post-Election Discussion

Yes, I was a political nerd and went to both the pre-election and post-election discussions. I really enjoyed this post-election discussion because it was extremely informative and helped us understand the impact of this election. It was interesting to hear people's opinions and what they thought was lost or gained in this election cycle. I'm really glad they had both of these discussions to kind of wrap up and conclude the election. I also really liked hearing the perspective of professors that had a more professional opinion. Overall, I'm glad I attended both political discussions because it allowed me to see both sides of the debate and how others thought they would be impacted by it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment