Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Potluck and Movie Night

On Wednesday, November 10, we held a movie night in the Royer, which I thought was a great way to kick off the Veterans Day "break". Usually I can never make the Humanities meetings because Athletic Band practice conflicts with the meetings; however, since this even ran until around 9 instead of 8, I actually made it in time to pick at the scraps and finish the movie. I never seen Fight Club before (and still I have not seen it all the way through). The narrator defiantly had Gollum-Smeagle syndrome (and it was funny seeing on the security cameras the narrator just being beaten up my nothing).

4 comments:

  1. I thought the movie and potluck was very succesful. I too have never seen "Fight Club' before and I thought the movie was excellent. There was a lot of food and I will definitly try and make the next movie night

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the potluck movie night. It was nice to see so many people come and hang out together. The turn out for food was also very good. I really liked the movie, especially since I had never seen it before. It was a lot of fun and I definitely plan on coming to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the Pot Luck Movie night, and think that it was a great way to get our group of scholars together and provide us with a good time. The food was excellent, the desserts even better, and I personally was a big fan of the movie choice (Fight Club). I'd definitely not be opposed to having a similar gathering in the future, as it was a great time of fellowship and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed the Pot Luck Movie Night. A lot more people came than I expected and there was tons of great food. I very much enjoyed the movie, I had never seen Fight Club and I found very interesting. I think we should definitely have more of these in the future.

    ReplyDelete