Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Scholar's Day

Back in January (yes, I know, this blog is LONG overdue!) I had the opportunity to help out with the annual scholar's day. I participated on a student question panel with several other humanities scholars. After Ban and Daniel presented information on the program, the students and parents were able to ask us questions about the program and being a student at Ohio State. There were several questions that were directed more towards the older students, so I actually learned a few things along with the future buckeyes and parents! I enjoyed meeting some of the upper classmen in the humanities scholars program too. Helping with Scholar's day was a rewarding experience, and I would love to help out again!

1 comment:

  1. I was able to show off my room for Scholar's Day and it was a pretty good experience. I never felt overwhelmed and it was nice seeing the possible humanities freshman for next year. I was glad to be of help

    ReplyDelete