Thursday, February 24, 2011
Taste of OSU
As soon as I heard about Taste of OSU, I was extremely excited. Being a Spanish and Korean double-major, I'm very interested in learning about different cultures - especially their food!! My friends and I arrived pretty early so when we got there, it was actually pretty empty. As the night when on, the whole room filled up - so much so that you could barely move an inch. Overall, it was an amazing experience and the food was absolutely delicious. Also, the cultural performances were wonderful, especially because some of my friends were performing in them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taste of OSU was a great experience, while the food was delicious, I loved seeing all the clothing and displays the cultural clubs set up. Part of the reason I joined humanities scholars was my interest in other cultures. My favorite booth was the Indian American Associations, they had a wide variety of food and their booth was decorated beautifully.
ReplyDeleteTaste of OSU was pretty cool. I twas nice to see a bunch of cultures represented at this university. Unfortunately the event was horribly crowded and that detracted a bit from the fun. Overall it was a good event.
ReplyDeleteTaste of OSU was awesome! The food was delicious, I tried lots of different things but my favorite was the yakisoba from the Japanese table. I agree it was very crowded, I even felt a little claustrophobic at times but overall it was a very good experience.
ReplyDelete