Sunday, April 24, 2011
Spring Game
Although the spring game fell on Easter weekend this year, I was still able to make it out to the game. It was definitely a different scenario not seeing Terrelle Pryor taking the majority of the snaps, but Braxton Miller looks to be living up to the hype that is surrounding campus. It was no surprise to see the Scarlet offense defeat the Grey defense, but if what was witnessed on Saturday can be built upon for the upcoming season it looks to be a promising year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the spring game was a lot of fun--but i wasn't prepared for the scoring adjustments they made so that kind of threw me off. Luckily, the rain held up for most of the day.
ReplyDeleteI also went to the spring game (although it was with my dad, not the scholars program...I hope it counts). My dad came down from Cleveland and we went out to eat and than decided to go to the game. I hope that the showing at the spring game way reveal a little hope for this season, without Pryor, Boom, Posey, and the two other players who were suspended for the first five games (if they do not join the supplemental draft). I had a lot of fun watching football again and am excited about next season, even with the suspensions and Tressel's "resignation".
ReplyDelete