Saturday, April 2, 2011
Gallery Hop
So my room mates and I went to gallery hop tonight. I've never been before so it was pretty cool to go. We saw these really cool pictures made of crayons, and when you stood back you could see a face. They were so cool-- I would never even think of doing anything like that. They were definitely my favorites. Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am Kristen's roommate and yes we did get our gallery hop on. We checked out the awesome pictures made of crayons and even saw some super cute shoes at this one boutique. We wanted to be all classy and eat at the Short North, but we ended up just doing Eddie George's. It was a lovely first experience and I would for sure go again, especially if it wasn't raining.
ReplyDeleteI also attended gallery hop, it was a good time. Jeni's is definitely worth the wait. More importantly I love living in a city that appreciates art.
ReplyDeleteI am also Kristen's roommate, and I enjoyed the gallery hop despite the rain. I especially enjoyed the portraits made out of crayons.
ReplyDeleteI am ALSO Kristen's roommate. We had a really fun time looking through all of the galleries, but the weather was not the best. It would have been great if we weren't super cold and wet. But once we saw all of the galleries and ate our free popcorn we went to Eddie George's and had a fun dinner. It was a great idea and something that we definitely would consider going again.
ReplyDeleteGallery hop is always a good experience. The short north is a nice place (though pricey), and it's cool to see Columbus become so active. It was cool seeing some of my highschool friend's photography displayed, too. The modern art is a little overwhelming though.
ReplyDeleteI went to the gallery hop with my roommate, Kayla. We went in earlier in the night before the streets got exciting but it was still nice making a trip to the Short North. Kayla had never had Jeni's before so that was probably the highlight of our trip. Introducing a girl that loves ice cream to one of my favorite ice cream places was too much fun.
ReplyDeleteOn the way back, we witnessed Ohio's weather at it's greatest as it transitioned from rain to hail and back to rain, all while the sun was shining. It definitely made the trip memorable.