Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Treat the Hungry

This year I was out of town on HALLOWEEKEND so I was delighted with the opportunity to combine my two favorite things: Costumes and Community Service. At 5:45 My roommates and I put together some last minute costumes and headed to Haverfield. We had a great drive over in Cindy's luxury sports car, but an even better time collecting non-perishables for the Mid Ohio Food Bank. Most houses were prepared with bags of food, which was much appreciated. Ben and Daniel had to collect our bags half way through since we had collected so much food. All together we collected over 500 pounds of food this year, which is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment