Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Bellwether Improv

After seeing last year's spring Bellwether Improv Festival I knew that I had to return to support 8th Floor this fall. My self and several other second year humanities scholars dragged a few other friends to the festival. The great thing about Belwether is that you can come and go in between performances AND its free. Always a bonus. The groups were great once again. I recognized several of the improver's from last years show, and it was interesting to see which schools seemed to get better and which ones were even less funny. I als LOVED the professional groups, of course. It was really cool to see some of the senior members of 8th Floor Improv go onstage with the professional groups. It was as if they were improved as we watched just from being on stage with such great performers. I loved Belwether once again and I hope everyone goes to see it next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment