Friday, December 9, 2011
Study Abroad Expo
One of my favorite "start of the year" activities is the Study Abroad Expo. This years location was moved to Thompson Library, but it was just as satisfactory as the space they previously used in the Union. This year I came in with much more focus then last year. I know that I want to go to Australia for a semester and that I want to do so through a third party provider. This, however, makes the Study Abroad Expo less useful. The majority of the programs that were there this year were specifically Ohio State sponsored programs. I did however have the opportunity to grab some material on a few of the third party providers that also had OSU sponsored programs. I also spoke to someone about the Peace Corps and am now interested in looking into that. All in all, the study abroad expo was a great experience and I recommend it to everyone next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment