Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Potluck and Movie Night

Although I was reluctant to go to this quarter's potluck and movie night because of our movie choice, I ended up really enjoying it. It was great to see other Humanities Scholars I had not seen in a while and I ended up really liking Shutter Island. It was a good time and a nice break from studying.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is as late as ever but here it is. I wasn't really looking forward to the movie but it ended up being a lot better than I thought it would. It probably helped that I sat with a friend who had a great sense of humor. As to anyone else who was there I apologize if our laughter disturbed you. Really we tried to keep it under control.

    ReplyDelete