Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Wildlights at the Columbus Zoo

It was so much fun to get to go to the Columbus Zoo and see all the beautiful lights. I had a great time with my friends and it was nice before a very stress filled week of finals. I was sad that they had no giraffes but I did love the elephants too so it made up for it. It wasn't as cold as it was last year and it gave me time to see friends I may not have seen otherwise due to a busy finals week.

1 comment:

  1. I'd have to say, even beyond what Cindy thinks, that the POLAR BEARS were the best part of the Zoo Lights. But, we are all allowed to disagree at some point or another. The light show was very cool, too.

    ReplyDelete