Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Treat the Hungry

I really enjoyed Treat the Hungry last year so Emma and I decided to do it again. We dressed up as the best pirates ever. We ended up collecting a ton of non-perishable food items and also people gave us candy. This also gave me a chance to work on my muscles which is always a bonus. Most people were more than happy to donate. Other than nearly getting a parking ticket it all went according to plan. Overall it was a great time and I would definately do it again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment