Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cosi

So last Friday I went to the Cosi after dark thing and needless to say, it was really cool. Cosi is basically the one constant in my life. It hasn't changed since I was in 5th grade when I had the incredible experience of spending the night in the realm of awesomeness that is Cosi. I went to the ocean and played in the water, that was nice. I also went to space and experienced the tunnel of doom. How many people can go to the ocean and space in the same 3 hours? OSU students, that's who! I definitely recommend going to the Cosi after dark next year. FREE Cosi, what could be better!?!





2 comments:

  1. I also went to the COSI After Dark Event, and I had an absolute blast! It was fun getting to go back to a place I hadn't been since 5th grade, and running around like a crazy person with all of my college friends and just having a good time. The space exhibit was one of my favorites, as I can now tell everyone that I got to sit on a space toilet and survived running straight into the heart of a black hole! I would definitely recommend this trip to other OSU students in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to COSI After Dark as well and it was a blast. I also had not been there for a very long time so going there as a college student was still very exciting. The exhibits they have may be somewhat childish but they still offer scientific knowledge that is very interesting. My favorite exhibit was also the space exhibit and the health exhibit. It made me feel like a little kid again which I enjoyed very much. I would definitely recommend COSI After Dark to other OSU students.

    ReplyDelete