Sunday, January 30, 2011
Inception
On January 26th I attended the screening of Inception in Royer Activity Center. Already having seen the movie, I knew what to expect. I really like Inception, and I feel as if every time you watch it you pick up on something new. The movie is mind blowing, and I recommend it to anyone who wants to watch a movie that is entertaining while making you think about the specific details at the same time. Only if we had machines that actually allowed us to dream on the levels that the characters in the movie do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This was the first time I ever seen Inception, since I had not seen a movie in theaters for probably a year. I really enjoyed it and would watch it again to see if I missed anything. I really liked Michael Caine; he is probably in my top list of actors.
ReplyDelete