I remember last quarter Ben and Dan held a 'get to know us' lunch at North Commons, and subsequently, no one went. Probably because they were having the lunch at North Commons, which is gross unless it's a weekend brunch or pasta night. Well Natalie and I felt bad that no one went, so we decided to make a point of going to any meal they planned for the next quarter. Today was lunch with Ben and Dan, and we went to Fresh Express and then brought our food down into the basement to eat. They had never been to Fresh before today so we had to show them around and advise them on what to eat.
Lunch was delightful, everyone should come.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lunch with Ben and Dan was a fantastic experience. We talked about traveling, riding bikes, and diabetes. Salads with warm chicken seemed to be the popular choice within the group, but Dan took a step outside the box and got a sandwich instead. Kudos to you, Dan. I hope to enjoy Brunch with Ben and Dan in the near future, and I think everyone else should too.
ReplyDeleteThe second dinner with Ben & Daniel this quarter was easily the most successful. It was at Fresh Express which is clearly superior to North Commons, and a good group of us actually went. We enjoyed some great campus food, swiped for some upperclassmen (LINDSAYS) and good conversation with our advisors.
ReplyDelete