Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

50 foot Hav sundae

today was just absolutely amazing out--so nice after all the rainy weather. I couldn't have asked for anything better than a 50 foot sundae to finish off the day; however, advertised as a lie, the 40 foot sundae was still delicious. I helped cut up bananas and scoop ice cream in the ground floor hallway, and it was a good time. A lot of people showed up so it was a lot of fun.

2 comments:

  1. I also helped out and partook of the awesome 50ft sundae. It was a lot of fun and I got to meet some of the PSL Scholars, so yay for that. I feel like Humanities should do more of these kinds of social events because tons of people were really excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also helped assemble the 40- (not 50) foot sundae. It was a really fun time working with the PSL scholars and getting to see it all put together. And it was also delicious. Really a great end to a great day. I think that it could be a great thing for the Humanities Scholars to do, but of course we would surpass all expectations and make a 60-foot sundae. Something to think about!

    ReplyDelete