Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Take me out to the ball game...

To the Columbus Clipper's Dime-a-Dog night, to be exact. Gold team (consisting of Kristen Mitchell, Whitney Kindell, Natalie Howard, and I) got our tickets from Daniel in the lobby and left a little early for the game to beat the hungry rush. We got our ten cent weenies, found our seats, and watched the first half hour of the game. Unfortunately, we had to leave early because my cohorts had an executive board meeting for BHN Hall Council. We were sad to leave, but we were glad that we got to experience this fun event for the little time that we did! I hope to do this again next year!

1 comment:

  1. I also went to the Dime-a-dog Clippers night with the Humanities scholars and had a blast. Growing up in a sports-oriented family (a dad who coaches and brothers who play) and also having played softball throughout high school, baseball is a sport that has become very close to my heart. It was a great time getting to watch a game again while hanging out with friends and enjoying ten cent hot dogs. I definitely look forward to taking advantage of this opportunity again next year!

    ReplyDelete