Sunday, May 15, 2011
Brunch with Ben and Daniel
I usually don't like North Commons, but hanging out with Humanities Scholars is always great. We walked over to the dining hall at noon and swiped everybody in. It was actually a pretty good meal, and we got to spend some time talking with Ben and his wife, while Daniel and his finace sat with some other scholars. It was a great time and more scholars should go next time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I go to North Commons every once in a while (only for breakfast, though). It is definitely more fun to go to the Commons with other people than going by yourself. You can get a lot of food for one swipe (bacon, eggs, salads, milk, other drinks, deserts, etc, etc, etc). I had a fun time with Ben and the other scholars (even though only two of us showed up to go...). I would definitely go to more of these brunch/lunch/dinner with Ben and Daniel in the future.
ReplyDelete