Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog! Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.
Monday, June 4, 2012
End of the Year
I once again attended the end of the year festivities. The subs were really good and it was great to see everybody one last time before summer. Congrats to all the graduating seniors, it's hard to believe I am already halfway done with college!
This is the first time I could attend the end of year celebration (I think this is true. My mind is kind of hazy from waking up at 6:30 in the morning...). I definitely had a good time (doesn't free food always result in a good time ;)). It is just a really said feeling that we will all be 3rd years (although some of us will be of different ranks due to credits. I think I will be a senior next semester); time has really flown by and it just seemed like I started college last year. I liked the Senior "bios" and have already thought of what my "Favorite Humanities Event" is.
The end of the year celebration was great. I love hearing about the seniors that stayed active so long and I hope to be like them in two years. It's also great to reconnect with your scholar friends that you sometimes miss out on seeing throughout the quarter. The food was tasty and I really like watching the podcast.
This is the first time I could attend the end of year celebration (I think this is true. My mind is kind of hazy from waking up at 6:30 in the morning...). I definitely had a good time (doesn't free food always result in a good time ;)). It is just a really said feeling that we will all be 3rd years (although some of us will be of different ranks due to credits. I think I will be a senior next semester); time has really flown by and it just seemed like I started college last year. I liked the Senior "bios" and have already thought of what my "Favorite Humanities Event" is.
ReplyDeleteThe end of the year celebration was great. I love hearing about the seniors that stayed active so long and I hope to be like them in two years. It's also great to reconnect with your scholar friends that you sometimes miss out on seeing throughout the quarter. The food was tasty and I really like watching the podcast.
ReplyDelete