1.Toronto
By far the most exciting thing we did this quarter was the trip to Toronto. I had never been across the northern border before, so I was super excited. Canada is obviously a different country, but you never really think about it having a different culture, so it was fun to see that. We experienced most of what Toronto had to offer us as tourists, including the CN Tower, and the Hockey Hall of Fame, of Course.
2. Mentor/Mentee Minute to Win It
Unfortunately, our mentees were not able to attend Spring Quarter's signature event. But we still had fun. I was a little skeptical going in as to how it would be, but I was pleasantly surprised. My group, which consisted of all mentors and no mentees, didn't get very many points, but we tried, and that's what counts, right?
3. West Side Story
This quarter I saw West Side Story for the very first time. I've never even seen the movie. The show was good, although not what I expected at all. It seemed like there was too much happening to successfully fit into a two act show, but somehow it ended up working out. I was expecting it to end up with all happy endings, but it never happens like that, so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.
Friday, June 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment