Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Spring Quarter 2012

This quarter I went to the quarterly Mentor-Mentee meeting.  We actually won third place in the challenges! I had a lot of fun with my friends even though my mentees weren't able to show up.  I can't wait to go to more events like this in the future, since I will be a mentor next year as well.

One event that was super big for me this quarter was Relay for Life.  I am a director for the ceremonies and survivorship committee.  I had a blast running the event, but I had the most fun getting to know the survivors and hearing their inspiring stories.

Lastly, I went to an Ohio State jazz band concert and heard one of my friends perform.  It was such a fun experience! I have never been to a concert on campus and was so glad I could finally go.  It was such a different crowd than I normally see.  It gave me a different experience from my usual on campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment