Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Italian Festival!

Going to the Italian Festival was like going home for me. Lebanon, OH loves to have festivals for everything, my favorite being Apple Fest! I loved the small town feeling that the Italian Festival gave off. I had no idea that there was such a strong Italian presence in Columbus. I loved that there were people speaking Italian everywhere, it was fascinating. I saw a lot of Italian foods that I had never seen before...or even heard of! I had a great time with all my fellow Humanities friends! I would definitely return next year.

1 comment:

  1. i felt the same way. i thought the festival would have been overcrowed, loud and somewhat unentertaining, but i was completely wrong about that. the festival was fun and easy going. i'm glad i decided to go and defenitely plan on going next year.
    ericca.

    ReplyDelete