Saturday, December 11, 2010
all things humanities by Ashley Cornett2010x
Sorry Ben and Daniel I could not figure out how to blog last night! Any way this quarter I went to the Potluck, the zoolights, had a conversation partner, and went to the retreat. The Potluck was a lot of fun and i had never been to one, it was nice to see that everyone brought food to share and it made for a great evening. The retreat was crazy, first getting up in the cold was a struggle but once we all got there we realized that it was a lot of fun and I learned a lot about my fellow humanities scholars. The zoo lights were soooo cool! I never even knew they existed so getting to see them was a cool bonus. Lastly, all throughout the quarter I have had a conversation partner that I met with once a week. It was a very educational experience getting to know all of south koreas customs and seeing how they differed from ours. Also, it was cool to get to help her with her english and become more comfortable around more people at osu.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment