Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Couple of Things...

Chicago:
I had a blast on the Chicago trip. The hostel was pretty cool and I got to meet a lot of different people. One of my favorite things was the comedy show. It was hilarious. I also went shopping and to the Sears Tower. Which was freakin' high! (I loved it)
I also learned that Ben Fortmen is freakin' famous in Chicago, everyone knew him. He's also a rebel according to Cosmo( in case you were wondering.)

Zoo:
The Columbus Zoo lights were pretty cool. However, I like my hometown of Toledo's lights better. I DID GET TO SEE A PUMA, the Polar Bear's weren't out. I know disappointing. But I had a lot of fun with me group: Jenny, Cindy and Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment