Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Spring Quarter :)
As Carly said spring quarter almost makes up for winter quarter, almost. This quarter I went to the Union to watch the Aaron Ralston movie "127 hours" and then a week later I went to see him speak at the Union. That experiences was really cool, he is a very inspirational and down to earth person. Also at the Union there was a comedy event that had the comedy teams from a lot of different schools like Harvard, and Ohio University. This was really funny and it was nice to see so many different takes on improve comedy. One weekend there was also a gallery hop which was a lot of fun. I hadn't realized all the different types of art in Columbus and it was cool to see all the different styles. One Sunday morning this quarter I had breakfast with Ben and Daniel, well mostly Daniel and his fiancé as they sat with us, but it was still fun. (sorry Ben!) Sometime this quarter was the Unions birthday so I went to help it celebrate and get a birthday cake shake. It was nice to see all of the activities and such that we put on to celebrate the Union. Lastly, this quarter I went to see the Hypnosis guy at the Union. It was pretty cool to see what happened, but I still don't know if I believe in hypnosis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment