Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Spring Quarter

Sorry this is a little late, but unpacking and everything made the past few days a little hectic! This quarter was a ton of fun. I went to see 127 Hours at the Union. The movie was amazing and the story was incredible to hear. I also went to the special showing of Harry Potter event at the Union. I was a bit put off that I was sorted into Hufflepuff (because who honestly wants to be a Hufflepuff?) but the food and drinks were delicious and it was such a fun atmosphere. My last event was the Humanities dinner at the end of the quarter. It was fun to look back on the year and to see a lot of other Humanities scholars. The free food didn't hurt either! Overall, Spring Quarter was a great one and I can't wait to come back in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment