This is soo late. Better late then never?
I went to see two movies at the Union, both 127 Hours and Harry Potter. It was the second time that I had seen 127 Hours before however I found it to be just as moving as the first time. This incredible story of the triumph of the human mind and the will power to survive and overcome great odds is incredibly inspiring. I also really enjoyed Harry Potter but I was put in Ravenclaw. RAVENCLAW?! Might as well have put me in Hufflepuff. Lame. I enjoyed the nosh as well and the atmosphere as a whole. When I saw the movie at the Gateway I dressed up as Ron, for some reason people think I look like him...I'll never understand that.
I also have been incredibly busy with BuckeyeThon. Even though the February one ended as a great success, we wanted start off with a big bang! Our goal, 275,000 is a little over a 20% increase and we are pumped to decimate that goal!
One year down, it went by too fast. I will miss the friends I have made and wait anxiously for the awesome times we will share in the future
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment