Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Friday, June 10, 2011

This quarter I went to a gallery hop in the Short North with my roommates, Linda and Lisa. It was so much fun to view all the awesome art. I think my favorite part though, was when we went into a vintage clothing shop. Dressing up was hysterical! We also, ate at Northstar and got some ice cream at a little store. Linda and Lisa sang "Don't Stop Believing" on the street at a karaoke station. It was a riot.

I also went to the screening of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows at the Union. The atmosphere was so much fun. I got sorted into Gryffindor which I was very pleased with. The butter beer and chocolate frogs were delicious. I had so much fun at this event!

Also, this quarter I volunteered for Relay for Life. I worked on the ceremonies committee and stayed at this event for 24 hours straight. I had such a great time with the rest of the committee. It was a fantastic cause and I was so glad to be a part of the group. I will definitely do it again next year.




No comments:

Post a Comment