Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Spring Quarter

I attended a lot of things this quarter and this quarter was by far my favorite. I had many fun experiences and am sad to see the year end.

This quarter I went to see a speaker Yaacob Trope. He was discussing his psychology findings regarding people and their relative views on things. It was interesting to say the least that people actually relate to things better depending on their distance from them.

I also attended the Grammar Smackdown this year. It was a lot of fun, even if I am terrible at it. It definitely taught me a few things that i probably should work on knowing better. Just getting to interact with the other humanity scholars in a fun competition was really interesting and fun for me.

Lastly, I attended the end of the year celebration. It was pretty awesome to see the slide show of all the things we have done throughout the year. It was kind of sad though at the same time. Seeing the seniors who we have come to know as mentors leave isn't the best thing to come to terms with. It was really nice to see all the friends I have made throughout the year one last time though before the end of the year . Thanks for the Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment