Thursday, June 9, 2011
Spring Quarter
This first year at OSU flew by, it is amazing quite amazing to look back at all of the great experiences that were fit into one year. This quarter was especially full of special memories and new discoveries, whether it was jumping in Mirror Lake after the death of Osama Bin Laden or the discovery of Oval Beach. For this quarter I participated in the All-Scholars exhibition. This event was definitely highlighted by the dance performances. Even though I was not always sure the reasons behind the dancing it was very entertaining and exhibited the great skill of the dancers at OSU. I also went on the New York trip. This was an excellent adventure as I had never been to the Big Apple before. I found the trip a little to short for my liking though as I was unable to visit all of the great places that the even Manhattan had to offer. However, while I was there I enjoyed the Broadway plays and the Met and even participated in a community service event while strolling through the Columbia University campus. Finally I was at the end of the year Humanities celebration. This event was enjoyable for both the good food and the time of reflection back on the year that was. It also shed light on how difficult and what an honor it is to make it through all four years as a member of the Scholars program.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment