Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Springtime.

1. Dime-a-Dog Clippers Game was one of the best things the Humanities put together. Cheap food and great game, I don't what more I could ask for. I think we ate around 60 hot dogs collectively and the sumo wrestlers in the middle of the 5th were absolutely hilarious. Great experience.
2. The Short North Gallery Hop is an event I do every month so once again, this was a great time. It's nice to branch out and get of campus even if its for one night. Along with the gallery hop, I also went to the All-Scholars exhibit at Urban Arts Space which was such a cool time. The OSU dancers were fantastic!
3. The last of course the oddest was the hypnotist. I'm pretty skeptical whether or not it worked for those contestants, but that's probably because I was bitter that I wasnt one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment