I was really glad to be able to see Mary Poppins. It was really interesting hearing from two of the actors about their experiences working in drama production.
I love OSU for the way they celebrate Harry Potter. Walking into the performance hall at the union and seeing cardboard cutouts of the characters and chocolate frogs and butterbeer totally made my day.
It was a little rainy outside the day of the renaissance festival around the south oval, but it was still pretty cool. People had unique talents for craftsmanship. Some people worked with leather, some with metal, some with wood. I could tell how much they really loved their art.
I love the Asian Festival! I go every year! A few of my friends actually performed. A lot of restaurants that I frequent were also there. The weather was also really nice, fully appreciated while walking about Franklin Park all day :)
Next year I'll be in Taiwan! Bring on a new adventure! See you all next, next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment