Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Film Festival

I had a good time at the film festival, the free popcorn and drinks was an added plus. Making the film project wasn't very hard and it created socializing opportunities which was pretty cool. I don't see why this event shouldn't continue.

2 comments:

  1. I also had a great time that the film festival. It was great to see what each group had come up with. There were some really cool ideas and all of the videos were entertaining to watch! I also really enjoyed the process of making the video. I am really glad i got to participate in such a cool project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The film festival was a really enjoyable experience. I loved all the free movie time snacks and seeing the videos that the other groups. My favorite part of the evening of course was Ben and Daniel's awesome video, very entertaining.

    ReplyDelete