Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Humanities Film Festival

Just last week was the Second Annual Humanities Film Festival. I thought that the film festival ran very smoothly and the videos were entertaining, especially Ben and Daniel's. It was definitely a different project than I have done in years past, but I enjoyed making a 5 minute movie much more than writing a 5 page paper. Overall, I'd say the film festival was a success.

2 comments:

  1. The film festival was a lot of fun. The videos were great and everyone had really good ideas. I agree with Pat---MUCH better than writing a 5 page paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The film festival was definitely a lot of fun. I've created multiple videos before, but never one that was presented to a large audience. It was quite nerve-wracking to know that a video I spent time and effort on was going to be judged. I agree with Pat that Ben and Daniel's videos were very entertaining, as were everyone else's. I loved seeing how each humanities scholars group interpreted the theme and the way they presented it in their videos. The film festival was also a great way of getting a good break from studying for exams.

    ReplyDelete