So, since I just remembered that this is due tomorrow (today I guess!) I am working on my Humanities Scholars blog post at 3:30 in the morning, from the comfort of my couch listening to my cat snore (yes, my cat snores, louder than most people I might add!).
Taste of OSU
Taste of OSU was...crowded! Even though I didn't try any of the food, it was really interesting to see all the different clubs come together to put on this great event. It all smelled delicious, and had I not just eaten a huge dinner, I probably would have tried something.
Dinner and Dialogue: Human Sexuality
Well, this was definitely...interesting, to say the least! It was entertaining and it really kept me thinking. And, having never attended a Dinner and Dialogue before, this was a great way to spark my interest! I really enjoyed the speaker, and would definitely consider taking one of her classes in the future.
Dinner and Dialogue: Mardi Gras
This Dinner and Dialogue took me right back to January and being in New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl! I was most excited to eat New Orleans food again, but the information presented was also very interesting! It made me want to return to New Orleans! Maybe even go for the Mardi Gras celebration!
Humanities Film Festival
I loved seeing all the hard work my fellow first-year Humanities Scholars put into their videos! This was such a great way to showcase all of the diverse talent we have! It was really cool to see my group's video up on the big screen too!
Friday, March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I must admit I didn't think so many ways to portray the environment existed. The popcorn was good the pop was welcome and the movies were interesting. Overall a satisfying pay off for all the work that went into my groups film.
ReplyDelete