Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Winter Funnn

Even though winter quarter was extremely busy, I managed to squeeze in time for my fellow Humanities activities. I watched Inception with a bunch of people. I saw the movie once before and was totally not into it. (Completely lost) But, when I watched it for a second time, I found it was extremely interesting. I even figured out the ending. (Maybe.) I also volunteered at the Franklin Country Dog Shelter. I had so much fun. The dogs were to cute. Even though most of them couldn't be taken for a walk due to surgeries, the ones I was able to take were so energetic! I even walked one of the sick puppies, it had Whooping Cough sad I know. It was a female boxer but she didn't have a name so I named her Zula. After I got back to the dorm I called my parents and told them I found us a new puppy. Unfortunately, they didn't think so. :( I went to the Red Scare thingy with some people from Hav 3 and the PSL people. I t was interesting to say the least. From what I gathered ( I was playing Bubble Shooter) it was a pretty crazy time. I do feel bad for the actors/writers that were black listed. Let's face it, that was messed up.

So all in all my winter quarter was good.

Since I;m posting this a day before it's due, I just want to add in
HAPPY SPRING BREAK GUYS :)
Ericca

No comments:

Post a Comment