Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Winter Quarter

I enjoyed all the events I attended this quarter. One of my favorites was the Dinner and Dialouge: Mardi Gras. The food was delicious and the speaker was great and very informative. It gave me alot more insight into a deep and rich tradition. I attended OSU Urban Arts Space exhibit with the Art Scholars. Although I am not very artistic myself I really enjoyed the exhibit and also the many other exhibits that were displayed. I especially loved a piece by one of the art scholars, it was a large close up of a rose but it was done in purple, it was beautiful. Another thing I attended was Spring Awakening. I thought the actors and the set were great but I did not like the show overall. I attended many other events also and it was a great quarter

No comments:

Post a Comment