Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Winter Quarter

Although I was busy winter quarter, I still found some time in my schedule to go to humanities events. My first was the Urban Art Space Exhibit with miss Leisa DeCarlo. The exhibit was incredible and was really nice to see. The art scholars room was my personal favorite. This is also where we found Daniel which was refreshing. The finger food was pretty good, and the art was exquisite. So all in all it was a wonderful time and I'd go back anytime soon.
My next event was the all scholars ice-skating later that night. I wasn't there for hours, but it was tons of fun. It was cool seeing/meeting other scholars and enjoying the company of my humanities scholars. Finally I partook in the film festival, which actually was exciting and funny.

1 comment:

  1. Winter quarter kept me really busy but I still managed to remain involved in Humanities scholars. My favorite events of the quarter were the film festival(my group won an award :)) and the service trip to Indianapolis. Both events were very rewarding experiences for me and I look forward to more Humanities fun in the spring!

    ReplyDelete