Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Hip Hop Dance Class

Way, way back in January (because procrastination is the name of the game here), a group of us Humanities scholars traveled over to Pomerene Hall to take part in a Hip Hop dance class along with some Art scholars. Though I had taken dance classes before, I was unsure of what to expect. Our instructor was very enthusiastic and upbeat; she even had Ben groovin before he had to leave. The dance routines were a little hard to get the hang of, but we had fun once we got them down. At the end we performed a whole combination to music. I walked out of the class sweaty, sore but ready for the next class. I hope a similar class is offered for spring quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment