Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2010 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Winter Quarter Happenings

Wow! This quarter went soo quickly. I cannot believe that it is almost the end of Freshman year! Let's recap on this quarter....

Taste of OSU- This event was really cool but really crowded. I walked over for about an hour before I headed to work to see what the event was all about. There were tables for food and lots of free samples of everything!! It was really cool to see what clubs are at OSU because there really are activities for every type of person. The various cultural performances were really cool and it was really nice to see everyone supporting and respecting the views of others.

Film festival- I attended the film festival and it was SO cool to see everyones take on the environment and their innovative ideas for conserving energy. I really respected all the hard work that each group put into the videos. I thought it was a really fun and creative idea to bring us all together and also do some research on the environment. It is so interesting to me that each group recieved the same project and we each took a different stance and approach to it. I really enjoyed it.

Ice Skating- I went to the Scholars group sktaing and it was a nice winter-time activity. Sometimes it is so hard to stay in the same dorm room all winter and it was a nice change of scenery and I had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment